Welcome! Ready to get started with the Colonie Library March Bingo Challenge for adults 18+? Stop by our desk to pick up a packet, or download below!
Download and print…
- Full Bingo Packet, including rules, schedule of events, and all activities (15 pages)
- Bingo Sheets Only (4 pages)
Earn more tickets…
- Submit a book, music, or movie review (1 per week, for a maximum of 4 tickets for the full month)
- Submit a Bingo Idea (visit the desk during Week 4)
- Submit the March Bingo Challenge Survey (will be available during Week 4)
About the Challenge:
Shake off the cabin fever and try a little something new with this fun reading and activity challenge! Each week in March features a new bingo sheet with 25 different inspiring activity squares to get you reading, trying out new experiences, exploring the library’s resources, and meeting new people. Complete five squares in a row to earn a raffle ticket toward fun prizes including restaurant gift cards, themed baskets, and books. You can also submit a book/music/movie review, or join us for one of many fun events to earn even more tickets. See the Full Bingo Packet above for full rules and details.