Windows-based computers available for public use:
- If you have an Upper Hudson Library System card (any library in Albany or Rensselaer county), the computers are available free of charge. If you don’t have a card, you can purchase a guest pass for $1 for one day usage.
- Time limit is three hours per day with a card. The hours can be consecutive, depending on whether other patrons are waiting to use or not.
- You can print from any computer for $.10/ page (black and white). Color printing is available at a designated staff PC for $.50 per page.
- All computers have Internet access.
Software available on the public computers:
- Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher
- Adobe Reader
- Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers