- Audiobooks – 28 days
- DVDs – 7 days
- General Fiction and Non-Fiction Items – 28 Days
- Launchpads – 7 days (not renewable)
- Museum Passes – 3 days, unless noted otherwise
- Music CDs – 14 days
- New Fiction Releases – 14 days
- Story Kits – 14 days (not renewable)
- Video Games – 7 days
- DVDs/BluRays – 6
- Music CDs – 10
- Vinyl Records – 3
- Audiobooks/Playaways – 6
- Books – 50
- Launchpads – 1
- Museum Passes – 2
- Video Games – 6
- COMBINED TOTAL PER CARD – 50
- Most materials – 25¢ per day
DVDs– $1.00 per day
Interlibrary Loan – 25¢ per day
- Lost materials – Replacement cost per item
- Found lost materials – Late fine applied when lost material is returned.
- Maximum late fee is $5.00 per item. An additional processing fee may be imposed on excessively overdue materials.
- You may pay by cash or credit at the checkout desk. Also, you can pay online > with a credit card using these instructions >.
- You can review your account > at any time, check on the current due dates, or renew items. After renewing an item, be sure to look at the revised due date. Questions can be directed to 518-458-9274.
Items are returned automatically and late fines will never be incurred.
You can borrow up to 10 items and request up to 14 holds.
To renew a title, select the Renew button on your Loans page. This option appears below the title 3 days before it’s due. If the title has holds on it, you won’t be able to renew it. Instead, you can select the Request Again button to place a hold on the title and borrow it again when it’s available.
- eBooks, Audiobooks, Magazines: circulation period can be set to 7 days, 14 days or 21 days
- Movies: circulation period can be set to 3 days, 5 days or 7 days