If you are unable to come into the library, you may pick up your items in the entryway.
Call 518-458-9274 before you leave home or when you arrive.
Your items will be checked out to you, placed in a bag with your name on it, and left in the front entrance lobby.
- We accept donations every Thursday. Toys are not accepted at this time.
- Items needed:
- recent best sellers
- clean copies of “classic” titles
- current magazines
- audiovisual materials (DVDs, CDs)
- children’s books
- One small grocery bag or less, per week; excess items cannot be accepted
- Items not needed
- books in poor condition (yellowed or torn pages, broken bindings, musty)
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- encyclopedias and other dated information
- Bring items to front entrance and leave on designated cart
- Limit of one grocery bag or small box per week; excess items will not be accepted
Library cards expire every three years to ensure contact information is correct. If your card has expired, please visit us or call 518-458-9274 and we can renew it. You will continue to use the same card and the update is effective immediately.
No. In order to offer equal access to all patrons, standing reservations and consecutive use for programs are not permitted.
There is a maximum of 12 reservations per calendar year.
Reservations for the Activity Room and Stedman Room must be made at least 2 weeks in advance, and no longer than 3 months in advance.